If you are looking to hold your Certificate of Deposit (CD) rate above 5.00% for as long as possible, you just have a new option. You can now earn 5.13% on a 3-year CD. Previously the best rate you could get for this class was 4.85%, and if you wanted to earn 5.00% or better, you could only do that for two years.
The highest annualized return (APY) across all CD terms remains 5.50%. This price remains available for 9-month and 15-month periods.
In addition to these two products, there are 12 additional CDs on our list of the best CDs nationwide that have ratings of at least 5.25% APY, with terms ranging from six months to two years.
- The 3-year CD top rate rose to 5.13% today.
- The best rate you can get on any CD is still 5.50% APY, available on 9-month and 15-month terms.
- There are over 12 other CDs in our daily rankings that pay at least 5.25% APY.
- Mega CD rates jumped at three different periods: 6 months, 2, and 3 years.
- With members of the Federal Reserve talking about pausing the federal funds rate hike, now is an excellent time to secure a higher cash deposit rate.
|CD Terms||Yesterday’s national high||Today’s highest national price||Today change (percentage points)|
|3 months||5.10%APY||5.10%APY||No change|
|6 months||5.50%APY||5.50%APY||No change|
|One year||5.25%APY||5.25%APY||No change|
|18 months||5.50%APY||5.50%APY||No change|
|Two years||5.25%APY||5.25%APY||No change|
|4 years||4.73%APY||4.73%APY||No change|
|5 years||4.68%APY||4.68%APY||No change|
#Highest #prices #today #22nd